MACHINING EQUIPMENT LIST
BROWS OUR EXSTENSIVE EQUIPMENT ROSTER.
MAZAK INTEGREX j-200S 5-AXIS
MULTI-TASKING MACHINING CENTER
AEI’s Mazak Integrex j-200S CNC Multi-Tasking Machining Center delivers maximum value, precision and throughput to the production of your complex medium-sized workpieces. Our j-200S makes use of two turning spindles and a milling spindle to productively process parts complete for your jobs in single setups with feed axes:
- 36 Tool Magazine
- Flash Tool
- Coolant Temp Control
- Max Swing 20.87” / 530mm
- Max Machining Diameter 19.690” / 500mm
- Max Machining Length 35.820” / 910 mm
- Chuck Size 8”
- Max Speed 5000rpm
- Motor Output (40 ED Rating) 20hp / 11kw
- Chuck Size 8”
- Max Speed 5000rpm
- Motor Output (40ED Rating) 20hp / 11kw
- B-Axis Travel 240°
- Magazine Capacity 20
- Max Speed 12000rpm
- Motor Output (40 ED Rating) 15hp / 8kw
- (X-Axis) = 17.72” / 450mm
- (Y-Axis) = 7.87” / 200mm
- (Z-Axis) = 37.79” / 960mm
Utilizing the capabilities of our Keyence CMM, we can conduct In-Process Inspections to insure your most complex parts are to spec, beyond the capabilities of conventional tools such as calipers or micrometers.
HAAS VF3SSYT MACHINING CENTER
AEI’s high-performance Super-Speed HAAS VF-3SSYT Vertical Machining Center provides the high spindle speeds and ultimate precision necessary for your high-volume production at reduced cycle times.
- Length : 54.0”
- Width : 25.0”
- T-Slot Width : 0.630”
- T-Slot Center Distance : 3.15”
- Number of Std T-Slots : 7
- Max Weight (evenly distributed) : 1,750lb.
- Max Rating : 30.0 HP
- Max Speed : 12,000 rpm
- Max Torque : 90 ft-lbf @ 2000 rpm
- Drive System : Inline Direct-Drive
- Taper : CT or BT 40
The tight tolerance and repeatability of our Amada brakes combined with inspections of flat blanks on our Fabrivision prior to forming insure that your parts are manufactured to spec every time.
- Axis X 30.0” 762mm Y 16.0” 406mm Z Axis 20.0” 508mm
- Spindle Nose to Table (~max) 24.0”
- Spindle Nose to Table (~min) 4.0 in
- Max Rating 30.0hp
- Max Speed 8100rpm
- Max Torque 90ft-lbf @2000rpm
- Max Torque w/opt Gearbox 250ft-lbf @450rp
- Drive System: Inline Direct-Drive
- Taper CT or BT 40 CT or BT 40
- TABLE L36.0” 914mm x W14.0” 356mm
- T-Slot Width: 0.630” 16mm
- T-Slot Center Distance: 4.92” 125mm
- Number of T-Slots 3
- Max Weight on Table: 3000lb 1361kg
SWING DIAMETER (S.A.E.):
- Over Front Apron : 31.8”
- Over Cross Slide : 20.8”
- Over Tailstock : 23.0”
- Chuck Size :: 12.0”
- Max Cut Diameter : 18.0”
- Max Cut Length (without workholding) : 23.0”
- Bar Capacity : 4.0”
- Between Centers : 30”
- Spindle Nose : A2-8
- Max Rating : 40.0HP
- Max Speed : 3,200rpm
- Max Torque : 425ft-lbf @ 325rpm
- Spindle Bore ø : 4.62”
WE ARE AEI FABRICATION
WE ARE A GROWING TEAM OF SKILLED INDIVIDUALS MANUFACTURING THE HIGHEST PRECISION PARTS IN THE INDUSTRY.
YOUR TRUSTED PARTNER IN MANUFACTURING
At AEI Fabrication, we specialize in cost-saving high-speed, precision laser cutting combined with efficient, full-service metal fabrication and machining, milling & turning capabilities to create a cost-effective, turn-key solution for clientele in a wide range of industry sectors.
Founded in 1995, we’ve been fabricating aluminum, steel and stainless industrial products and projects for over twenty years. We count many of the Fortune 2000 among our clientele, in industries including aerospace, bio-medical, semi conductor, warehousing, trucking, shipping, logistics, big-box retail, grocery, sports, alternative energy, entertainment, food service, manufacturing and education. We’re also proud to serve those that serve our country, with the U.S. Air Force and NASA among our family of valued clients. Our tenets of success start with a ‘can-do’ attitude fostered by our founder’s leadership that opens minds to possibilities and drives solution creation. AEI Fabrication is known industry-wide for working closely with clientele throughout the entire product development and production process to ensure the utmost in cost-efficiencies and customer satisfaction.
With our wide range of services from design to engineering to laser cutting to welding to machining to logistics, think of us as your ‘in-house’ fabricator. We maintain the tightest tolerances and guarantee meeting our clients deadlines. The key is putting our customer’s needs first by offering industry leading customer service.